Wednesday 19 September 2012

Flower Feedback: Malgas 2

What's even more fun than receiving a message from a flower which I thought has gone missing, is receiving two messages from that very same flower in the same week! This message comes from James Butler all the way from England.


I saw your flower on the Malgas Pontoon on Friday 7th September. I apologise for the delay in sending this to you – but we had no ability to transfer photos to an email until we got home.

My names is James Butler and I am from England.  My wife and I were on our way from Knysna to De Hoop when we saw your flower, and I loved the idea!  Only now I am home and can read your blog do I realise I could also have seen one at l’Agulhas and Hermanus!  But then the beauty of your chain is in discovering them when unawares, not in looking for them, I think!

Your blog, through the flowers, shows the way people from all over the world are crossing paths all the time – we are all disparate, yet connected (in this case by your great idea).

South Africa is a beautiful country with huge potential.  And the Malgas Pontoon has to be the most serene mode of transport I have ever enjoyed!

I look forward to seeing who else finds your flowers.

Thank you James! 


No comments: